Lip Pure: The Purest for Lips



There's always a never-ending experiment and research in skincare, health and all sorts of relation to us and environment.

I always believe in using origin materials in anything. Specially health, i would try to eat less process food as possible and if possible i will cook them myself.

This is not a cooking or food content post. What i am trying to highlight is that when we eat, we put our food into our mouth. Thus taking care of our lips are the utmost important routine, AT LEAST ONCE DAILY!

If things are bad for our body, our lips tends to be the first to approach then into our mouth, throat and into other part of our intestine/body.



Lip Pure
a lip balm that your lips will love as it is formulated with essential natural ingredients to keep your lips locked moist all day. Containing Beeswax, Royal Jelly, Manuka Oil. Lip Pure is also formulated with Shea Butter, Avocado, Almonds, Macadamia & Argan Oil, sourced globally from America, Spain, Australia & Morocco.




The key is to lock the fatty acids from the ingredients so that it will keep the extraction to moist our lips after apply. Rich in Vitamin A, D, E & Shea Butter is also proven to promote natural collagen.

Thus, who would hate to have a lips looking wrinkle free, soft & plump?

Thus Lip Pure is available in 2 variant
Lip Pure Botanical Oil
Lip Pure Fragrance Free


Left is Botanical Oil & Right is Fragrance Free

You can see the slight color differences from the packaging.





And both have got a nice smooth balm which is very dedicated to skin.
Natural looking after applying. Color Free.



If you ask me what's my steps for my lips?
I always apply a lip balm after cleansing my face, before apply my make up.
So when i am done making up, i will apply a lip stick on my last touch as my lips are already be ready, looking moist, soft and smooth all day long.




0 comments:

Post a Comment