Happy Birthday 2015!

*update 2016 sept: Restaurant is now closed*

I think I just had the most awesome birthday lunch this year.
This year, i had my lunch at Kitchens Creature locate at Centrepoint Bandar Utama! And I had the lunch with my belove fellow colleagues!!
Look at the gorgeous burgerrrrrr. Grrrrr... And it was really gooood.

This Fish in thick gravy is awesome too! I like the taste of the lemon sprinkled n the flavoury burst in your mouth moment. And the potato was decent in texture too!

And I had this grill chop with  glass of root beer. The frys were in generous huge portion and I couldn't finish it! ><

And also not to forget, thanks to the restaurant owner gave us this complimentary cheesy pizzaaa.

Basically Kitchen Creature has been in the neighborhood for quite some time. And there has been loads of positive review nationwide and not to mention the owner was goodlooking.. oops. Hahahha!


Restaurant • Bandar Utama

F110, Lebuh Bandar Utama, Bandar Utama, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor

03-7729 8039

0 comments:

Post a Comment